Sunday, November 13, 2011

down fever

aku tak berniat nak jadikan blog aku tempat luahan perasaan. tapi aku tak tau nak cerita dekat siapa. for anyone reading this, until the end, thank you.

for the first time ever, in my life, in my school life, i got fever, and people ignoring me. yes, there's still my friend taking care of me, thanks. but still, i got the lonely feeling when nobody asking me whether i'm okay or not when i'm lying terribly on my bed.

i've said before, living with seniors is just burdened me. i'm not blaming them. seriously. i've entered boarding school since i was thirteen, but this is the first time i got a senior roommate. i'm not a person that easily close with person older than me especially girl, because i don't even have an older sister. so, it just so awkward for me to talk with them cheerfully just like what i did to my friends. and the effect, they don't even know i got fever, eventhough their bed was just like 3 meters than mine. yeah. true. this is why i said i'm being ignored.

when i was form five, i remember i got fever. like this time. cough, sneezing badly, flu... but my roommate taking care of me until i don't have any feeling to go home. i miss those time. when i got fever at home, everybody will treat me with the best treatment, ever. and now, i want to go home. being ignored really making me down. i'm not stress, just feeling down.

okay enough. i'm still grateful to have friends around me. but the only thing i want to hear is just people asking me whether i'm okay, or not. that is all.

p/s: english post like this mean you don't have to tell anybody about this okay. just random thought from me about my fever life today and yesterday. ignore grammatical error.

2 analisis anda:

yong farehah said...

haha. nak aku suapkan makan? XD

hananishikido said...

i miss that!!!!!!!! bilik 003 depan bilik tv!!!

klik jika anda berminat

Related Posts with Thumbnails