Monday, September 26, 2011

my ideal husband (english assignment)

Sometimes assignments are the worst thing to do when we already dreaming to enjoy the holiday especially after a week struggling in the classes, laboratory and farm (agriculture student), right guys...

When it comes to holiday, of course la we just want to lay on the bed, or hang out with friend or shopping or ……. (Fill in the blank with your answer).

But, as a university student, like me, I always haunted by this kind of thing and for sure I can’t run from it. Unless if you love to be called by the lecturers asking for your assignment, or you like to get zero for your course work mark.

For this semester, English for academic writing is the only subject that I’m pleased to do the assignment. Why? Thanks for my lecturer for thinking of interesting topic as our homework for every week even though you already gave us another assignment before.

 The other assignment, yeah, pleased to do so, but the topics are just not as interesting as my English homework.

Have you read my love letter? If not, it’s okay. That’s also part of my English assignment. Interesting right? Especially for girls like me, first time in my life, writing love letter, but have to submit to the lecturer L.

Last week, we got 3++ task, all the topics are so exciting.

Example, write a list of your ideal husband.

Hey! That was an appealing topic to be discussed okay!
It’s not like I’m gatal or I’m searching for a husband or things like that. Hell no!
Tell me, is there any other time when a lecturer asking for your ideal husband? Kan kan?

Since the topic is already awesome like this, what about listing my ideal husband here? Mana lah tau, kot-kot ada yang tersangkut. Kekeke… just kidding.

My Ideal Husband

1.       Alim
a.       This one I didn’t put in the list for my lecturer because she is an Indian woman.
b.      Of course la I want yang alim… this one, for sure will become my dad’s favourite calon menantu.
2.       Rich
a.       There’s no need to be too rich, he just need to have some saving for our/my future. J
b.      We don’t have too worry if suddenly we need a large sum of money.
Item Thumbnail

3.     don't worry dear, i will not spend your money if you let me work  
     Handsome
a.       At least like Josh Duhamel J
b.      I will always happy to see his face. Especially when I’m stress.

at least, dapat macam ni jadi lah.
who says handsome and tall macam ni dapat orang cantik je. fergie tak cantik pon...
4.       Tall
a.       I want to save my current generation.
b.      My family come from short height generation

5.       Not the only child in the family
a.       He will always stick to his mother.
b.      He need to know the feeling of having a large family
6.       Not a talkative person
a.       The only one that will always talk is me.
b.      I’m already a talkative person.


After reading all the points that I’ve listed, someone may say. “She can only dream…” okay, I’m agreeing.
But hey, that is the joy of life for dreaming like that. Who knows it can be real?

This is so why I love doing this kind of assignment, I love to write something that seem like nonsense but it is so fun to imagine things like this. Thanks to the not more than 70 words rule by my lecturer, the imagination stop there, as usual, of course I’d like to write more.

p/s: beria tulis ideal husband, sekali jatuh cinta, sebijik list pon tak kena. Ye la, dah suka, memang tak heranlah, kaya  ke miskin ke, hemsem ke hodoh ke. Tapi doakan aku dapat sebijik-sebijik impian aku yang kat atas tu. Kekeke. Impian ok, bukan berangan.

0 analisis anda:

klik jika anda berminat

Related Posts with Thumbnails