Tuesday, September 27, 2011

sok sek sok sek

suddenly feel really sad.

last saturday, my beloved GD, TOP and Seung Ri came to Malaysia but i can't see them.

reasons?

not enough money to buy ticket + too much assignment + my mom will never gives permission to attend the concert + I don't really interested to other performer + Big Bang didn't came as five members.

 you know how long I've waited for them to come here but I can't grab the chance because off those reasons.

so sad yo! they were so close to me, can you imagine, they were performing less than 100km distance from me. but still, T______T

okay, i'm already redha now. but watching others comment about how fun they were made me feel so jealous!!!

I really want to meet y'all my Big Bang!
Item Thumbnail

please, come again and i'm sure i'll meet you there.
or... i'm gonna fly to meet you at your country? sigh. dream again.

i'll see y'all there!!!!!!!!

sorry for the broken english.

0 analisis anda:

klik jika anda berminat

Related Posts with Thumbnails