Sunday, January 17, 2010

first love

i'm sorry...
this post seem quite gatal but i really want to write this...
i've found my lost first love!!!
haha...
really gatal.
word found tu not mean i've meet him, just found his facebook page.
don't know...
long time ago, he's really handsome.
now, more and lot2 handsome.
aaa...
i've become more gatal now...
but i really miss him.
trying to find him, and now, he still in monash.
from the first time i've seen him until now, my heart pounding whenever i saw him.
seeing his smile, my heart may explode...
when he's in front of me, near me, my heartbeat... don't know how can i explain it...

he actually my senior in mrsm,
meet him first when he in my class, as LDP, reading chemistry book.
could be i became LDP becoz of him.
maybe you know him, or maybe not.

na...
i'm really happy now...
got to see his pic at australia,
but cannot publish here, or he will sue me for publishing his pic without permission.
mmm...
i think, he's one of the reason why i didn't have boyfriend until now.
it's not that i want him but...
i never met someone like him anymore...
sorry to say this but, he's not only handsome, but also rich, athletic, smart, kind, clever and so on.
perfect!!!
haha...
really mate duitan...

he's the first one that i ever follow with my eyes, looking everything about him in internet, and telling everybody that i like him so much, so nobody will take him from me...
nonsence...
he never know me, even my name also he don't know...
i juz like him by myself, never hope that he will know or even like me...
ya Allah,
i've done that from form 1.
so young and should be so innocent...
and now still young, juz more older than before...
crazy!!!
what i've done???

p/s: amek kau, aku merapu speaking tu, bese r, crush kt orang yg study kat oversea...
speaking sket. nak muet ni... grammar jgn kate r... terabur...

4 analisis anda:

yong farehah said...

=)) I CANT STOP LAUGHING!!!
amik kau!! aku pon nak tibai english gak... wowowowowowo... aku x tau nak cakap ape... cinte suci ke ni?? =)) srius aku rase kau gatal gile dalam entri ni... hohoi!! stop la jadi stalker!! =)) srius!! aku x bole benti gelak... wei, bukak la hati utk org lain plak... sian ah org lain... lagipon bdk tu bkn die tau ko pon... wuwuwuu... sampai sini saheje nasihat saye :D

hananishikido said...

hahahaha.... aku pon gelak cm nk mati gk lps bce blik post aku ni. tergatal jp... satu mlm je...
x mampu nk cari org lain... nway, pnjg gler nasihat ko ni...

diyana anwar said...

OMG???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aku tak mampu nak berkata2.
nak add dia jugakkkk!
muakakaka
kau ingat kau sorg je gatal???
hahaha

hananishikido said...

lawak2... kontrovesi btol post aku ni...

klik jika anda berminat

Related Posts with Thumbnails